Nitrogen Degassing Unit:-
Nitrogen degassing rod:-
1. UP/DN travel 1050 mm.
2. Rotor with A. C. variable drive 0.5 HP
3. Gas Flow CFM : 0-50.
Two Models Available:-
1. Pillar mounted
2. Mobile unit, trolley mounted
1. Rotor speed adjustable with A.C. drive.
2. P.L.C. control for trouble free electrical logic.
3. Display of faults on PLC during machine operation.
4. Auto and manual operation possible.
5. All pneumatics in enclosed panel.
6. Up/Down movement by geared motor
This machine is used for removing hydrogen and other non metalic inclusions from molten aluminum.
There is a hollow rotor with speed control by a A. C. drive. This rotor is lowered in the molten metal bath, at the same time a fixed quantity of inert gas is passed into the metal through the rotor shaft.
The rotor swirls the metal and blows inert gas in small bubbles form into it, causing the inert gas to thoroughly mix into the molten metal and remove hydrogen and non-metalic inclusions.This is the new text page Nitrogen Degassing Unit.
Super furnace on National small industries corporation (NSIC) Faridabad furnace manufacturer
Mr. Pankaj chauhan
Email :- email@example.com
Plot no- 44, 16/2 karkhana bagh, Mathura road
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER|FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK.